Continuous glucose monitoring is a system that allows people with diabetes to detect trends and patterns in their glucose levels. This system senses and records your glucose levels every 5 minutes, which means it can show real-time trends – whether they are rising or falling.
In this section you will find articles that provide more in-depth information about Continuous Glucose monitoring.
Continuous glucose monitoring articles
- Interpreting continuous glucose monitoring dataContinuous glucose monitoring (CGM) is a new technology in diabetes management that reports glucose levels on a regular basis, as often as every five minutes.
- Tips for making the most of your continuous glucose monitoring systemContinuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems are a welcome addition to the variety of devices that people with diabetes can take advantage of to ensure they keep glucose levels in check.
- Benefits of a continuous glucose monitoring systemContinuous glucose monitoring has many benefits, such as identifying trends in the change in blood glucose seen with exercise or the food you eat.
- Understanding continuous glucose monitoring: A tool to help you manage your glucose levelsContinuous Glucose Monitoring(CGM) offers people with diabetes the opportunity to see their glucose levels in real time, on an ongoing basis.
- What is a glucose sensor?Glucose monitoring helps people with diabetes manage their condition by providing information about the level of glucose in the blood. Traditionally such monitoring has involved the use of a blood glucose meter to measure the level in a blood drop on a test strip.