Features and Benefits
The Enlite glucose sensor is used for continuous glucose monitoring and is compatible with the MiniMed® Paradigm® Veo™ Insulin Pump and Continuous Glucose Monitoring System, the MiniMed® Paradigm® REAL-Time System, the Guardian® REAL-Time System and the iPro2 Professional CGM system.
- CGM continuously monitors glucose levels every 5 minutes, helping you detect highs and lows, finger stick testing may miss
- CGM when integrated with an insulin pump can lower A1C and reduce time spent in hypoglycemia1
- Stay ahead- Detect up to 96% of hypoglycemic events when using the Enlite™ sensor with the MiniMed® Paradigm® Veo™ Insulin Pump and Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) System2.
- Access- A CGM Starter Kit is included with every new MiniMed® Veo™ Insulin Pump from Medtronic
- Up to 6 days of sensor wear
- Battelino T, Conget I, Olsen B, et al. The use and efficacy of continuous glucose monitoring in type 1 diabetes treated with insulin pump therapy: a randomised controlled trial. Diabetologia. 2012 Sep 11 [Epub ahead of print].
2. *Enlite™ Sensor Performance Addendum, Paradigm® Veo™ Algorithm, True Alert Rate for Predicative and Threshold for 3.89 mmol/L @ 30 minutes; CLSI Guidelines, Method 2.
|See also different:|