For people who intensively manage their diabetes with insulin, Dexcom G5 Mobile is a continuous glucose monitoring system designed to help you stay in control and avoid highs and lows.
- Automatic measurements delivered to your Dexcom receiver or compatible smart device* every 5 minutes
- Trending arrows showing the direction and speed of your glucose changes
- Customizable high and low glucose alerts
- Fixed hypo alarm factory pre-set at 3.1 mmol/L
- Real-time remote monitoring of glucose levels, alerts, and alarm with the Dexcom Follow App^
- Trending graphs showing you the history of your glucose levels
- Accuracy approved by Health Canada for insulin dosage adjustments without pricking your finger¥
- Reporting software with dashboards and historical reports for you and your professional care team*
To view a list of compatible devices, visit www.dexcom.com/compatibility.
^ Requires an Internet connection.
¥If your glucose alerts and readings do not match your symptoms or expectations, or you are taking medications containing acetaminophen, you should perform a fingerstick to confirm your blood glucose level. A minimum of two fingersticks a day are required for calibration.
|See also different:|| |