Features and Benefits
The Animas® Vibe® insulin pump with integrated Dexcom G4® PLATINUM CGM technology gives you instant insight to help you quickly and easily adjust insulin based on your body’s immediate needs.
- An accurate sensor you can trust. Providing you with the exceptional accuracy and consistency you deserve from a reliable sensor.
- Longest sensor wear. Animas® Vibe® is the only CGM-enabled pump that works with a sensor approved for up to 7 days of wear.
- The smallest CGM introducer needle on the market1, in comparison to Medtronic Enlite®.
- CGM trends in full colour with colour-coded lines and trend arrows to show where glucose is heading and how fast2.
- CGM Data and CGM Trend screens. During an active CGM session, you may view 1-, 3-, 6-, 12-, and 24-hour increments of continuous glucose data on the CGM trend screens, or a snapshot of your current glucose status on the CGM data screen†.
- Customizable alerts You can’t always feel symptoms when you’re going high or going low, but our customizable high and low alerts let you know. We also have a built-in, non-adjustable hypo safety alert set at 3.1 mmol/L for added peace of mind.
- Simplified calibration rules3 Calibrate when it’s convenient, as long as your glucose reading is between 2.2 and 22.2 mmol/L.
- diasend® web-based diabetes management software that allows you to store, review, and print insulin pump and CGM data on the diasend® website.
† You can also view your Insulin on Board (IOB) right on the CGM Data Screen.
1 Measured as the cross-sectional area of the introducer needle.
2 You must confirm your glucose reading with a fingerstick test before taking action
3 A minimum of 2 calibrations are needed each day, at least every 12 hours, and you must confirm your glucose reading with a fingerstick test before taking action.
|See also different:|| |