BD Ultra-Fine™ Nano 4mm Pen Needles with PentaPoint™Comfort and EasyFlow™ Technology
Features and BenefitsBD Nano™ 4mm Pen Needles support optimal injection technique for a better injection experience.
- Shortest, finest pen needle ever - preferred over longer needles for overall injection comfort.1
- Easy to use and offers injection site flexibility - no skin lift required.2
- Greater comfort that patients prefer.
- Fits all diabetes pen devices in Canada.3
- Compared with 5mm and 8mm pen needles
- Small children and extremely lean people with diabetes may require a skin lift
- BD, Data on file
Features and Benefits
- More than 300,000 Canadians rely on NovoPen® 4 every day
- Quick and simple to use
- Reassuring end-of-dose “click“
- Built to last – continued accurate insulin delivery – even after 5 years
- #1 most recommended brand of insulin pen in Canada by both physicians and pharmacists
BD™ Home Sharps Container
BD™Home Sharps Container
Stericycle® 1.4L Sharps Disposal Container
Animas® Vibe® insulin pump with integrated Dexcom G4® PLATINUM CGM technology
Features and BenefitsThe Animas® Vibe® insulin pump with integrated Dexcom G4® PLATINUM CGM technology gives you instant insight to help you quickly and easily adjust insulin based on your body’s immediate needs.
- An accurate sensor you can trust. Providing you with the exceptional accuracy and consistency you deserve from a reliable sensor.
- Longest sensor wear. Animas® Vibe® is the only CGM-enabled pump that works with a sensor approved for up to 7 days of wear.
- The smallest CGM introducer needle on the market1, in comparison to Medtronic Enlite®.
- CGM trends in full colour with colour-coded lines and trend arrows to show where glucose is heading and how fast2.
- CGM Data and CGM Trend screens. During an active CGM session, you may view 1-, 3-, 6-, 12-, and 24-hour increments of continuous glucose data on the CGM trend screens, or a snapshot of your current glucose status on the CGM data screen†.
- Customizable alerts You can’t always feel symptoms when you’re going high or going low, but our customizable high and low alerts let you know. We also have a built-in, non-adjustable hypo safety alert set at 3.1 mmol/L for added peace of mind.
- Simplified calibration rules3 Calibrate when it’s convenient, as long as your glucose reading is between 2.2 and 22.2 mmol/L.
- diasend® web-based diabetes management software that allows you to store, review, and print insulin pump and CGM data on the diasend® website.
† You can also view your Insulin on Board (IOB) right on the CGM Data Screen.
1 Measured as the cross-sectional area of the introducer needle.
2 You must confirm your glucose reading with a fingerstick test before taking action
3 A minimum of 2 calibrations are needed each day, at least every 12 hours, and you must confirm your glucose reading with a fingerstick test before taking action.Animas® Vibe® website
montméd Universal Insulin Pen Needles
OmniPod® Insulin Management System
THE POD A small, lightweight and discreet Pod you'll hardly know is there
- Now 34% smaller, 25% lighter, 16% slimmer
- Holds up to 200 units of insulin
- Adheres securely to your body, waterproof*
- Inserts automatically at the push of a button
BD Safe-Clip™ Needle Clipping and Storage Device
BD Safe-Clip? Device
BD™ Insulin Syringes
OneTouch® Ping® insulin pump and meter-remote
Features and BenefitsThe OneTouch® Ping® insulin pump combines world class Animas pump technology with the convenience of a wireless meter-remote.
- Wireless bolus delivery Because the insulin pump and meter-remote communicate and share information wirelessly, the meter-remote can control pump functions. This means you can give yourself (or your child) an insulin dose discreetly, while the pump stays conveniently tucked away.
- Fully functional pump Both the pump and meter-remote have a full set of functions for insulin delivery, so if the meter-remote is not available, the pump is still fully operational.
- Tested and proven waterproof1 at 3.6 metres (12 feet) for up to 24 hours. No need to disconnect your pump and interrupt insulin delivery when in contact with water.
- Fine-tuned insulin delivery Inside every Animas® pump is a Swiss-made motor that can deliver accurate and precise increments of insulin to help meet your body’s changing needs.
- Stunning OLED† colour display Both the insulin pump and meter-remote have flat panel OLED† colour screens. Each screen is self-illuminating, high contrast and viewable from a wide angle – readable even in the middle of the night.
- diasend® web-based diabetes management software that allows you to store, review, and print insulin pump and blood glucose meter data on the diasend® website.
- Best in class patient support2 We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
† Organic Light-Emitting Diode. 1 The meter-remote must not be exposed to water.OneTouch® Ping® website
UltiCare® Pen Needles
Features and Benefits
- Conveniently dispenses new needles and safely disposes of used needles in an all-in-one system (Pen needles are packaged in a sharps container)
- Protects you and your family against accidental needlesticks
- Promotes safe disposal of pen needles
- Available at the following pharmacies: Canada Safeway, Familiprix, Jean Coutu, Loblaw, London Drugs, Metro, North West Pharmacies, Peoples Dr