Dexcom G5 Mobile
For people who intensively manage their diabetes with insulin, Dexcom G5 Mobile is a continuous glucose monitoring system designed to help you stay in control and avoid highs and lows.
- Automatic measurements delivered to your Dexcom receiver or compatible smart device* every 5 minutes
- Trending arrows showing the direction and speed of your glucose changes
- Customizable high and low glucose alerts
- Fixed hypo alarm factory pre-set at 3.1 mmol/L
- Real-time remote monitoring of glucose levels, alerts, and alarm with the Dexcom Follow App^
- Trending graphs showing you the history of your glucose levels
- Accuracy approved by Health Canada for insulin dosage adjustments without pricking your finger¥
- Reporting software with dashboards and historical reports for you and your professional care team*
To view a list of compatible devices, visit www.dexcom.com/compatibility.
^ Requires an Internet connection.
¥If your glucose alerts and readings do not match your symptoms or expectations, or you are taking medications containing acetaminophen, you should perform a fingerstick to confirm your blood glucose level. A minimum of two fingersticks a day are required for calibration.
Enlite® Glucose Sensor
Features and BenefitsThe Enlite glucose sensor is used for continuous glucose monitoring and is compatible with the MiniMed® Paradigm® Veo™ Insulin Pump and Continuous Glucose Monitoring System, the MiniMed® Paradigm® REAL-Time System, the Guardian® REAL-Time System and the iPro2 Professional CGM system.
- CGM continuously monitors glucose levels every 5 minutes, helping you detect highs and lows, finger stick testing may miss
- CGM when integrated with an insulin pump can lower A1C and reduce time spent in hypoglycemia1
- Stay ahead- Detect up to 96% of hypoglycemic events when using the Enlite™ sensor with the MiniMed® Paradigm® Veo™ Insulin Pump and Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) System2.
- Access- A CGM Starter Kit is included with every new MiniMed® Veo™ Insulin Pump from Medtronic
- Up to 6 days of sensor wear
- Battelino T, Conget I, Olsen B, et al. The use and efficacy of continuous glucose monitoring in type 1 diabetes treated with insulin pump therapy: a randomised controlled trial. Diabetologia. 2012 Sep 11 [Epub ahead of print]. 2. *Enlite™ Sensor Performance Addendum, Paradigm® Veo™ Algorithm, True Alert Rate for Predicative and Threshold for 3.89 mmol/L @ 30 minutes; CLSI Guidelines, Method 2.
MiniMed® Paradigm® Veo™ Insulin Pump and Continuous Glucose Monitoring System
Features and Benefits
- Insulin pump integrated with Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM). A CGM Starter Kit is included with every new MiniMed® Veo™ Insulin Pump*.
- Predictive Alerts prompts you to take action if your glucose is trending out of your target zone
- Low Glucose Suspend helps prevent hypoglycemia by stopping insulin flow automatically if you reach a preset glucose level. LGS has been clinically proven to help reduce lows1.
- Missed Meal Bolus Reminder Helps prevent post-meal highs
- Reservoir two sizes for different insulin needs
- Stores all information even when you change the battery to help ensure accurate bolus calculation
- Web-based Software Easy to access and share with your healthcare team
- Education and Support:24/7 Product Support, myLearning online interactive and animated learning modules
Animas® Vibe® insulin pump with integrated Dexcom G4® PLATINUM CGM technology
Features and BenefitsThe Animas® Vibe® insulin pump with integrated Dexcom G4® PLATINUM CGM technology gives you instant insight to help you quickly and easily adjust insulin based on your body’s immediate needs.
- An accurate sensor you can trust. Providing you with the exceptional accuracy and consistency you deserve from a reliable sensor.
- Longest sensor wear. Animas® Vibe® is the only CGM-enabled pump that works with a sensor approved for up to 7 days of wear.
- The smallest CGM introducer needle on the market1, in comparison to Medtronic Enlite®.
- CGM trends in full colour with colour-coded lines and trend arrows to show where glucose is heading and how fast2.
- CGM Data and CGM Trend screens. During an active CGM session, you may view 1-, 3-, 6-, 12-, and 24-hour increments of continuous glucose data on the CGM trend screens, or a snapshot of your current glucose status on the CGM data screen†.
- Customizable alerts You can’t always feel symptoms when you’re going high or going low, but our customizable high and low alerts let you know. We also have a built-in, non-adjustable hypo safety alert set at 3.1 mmol/L for added peace of mind.
- Simplified calibration rules3 Calibrate when it’s convenient, as long as your glucose reading is between 2.2 and 22.2 mmol/L.
- diasend® web-based diabetes management software that allows you to store, review, and print insulin pump and CGM data on the diasend® website.
† You can also view your Insulin on Board (IOB) right on the CGM Data Screen.
1 Measured as the cross-sectional area of the introducer needle.
2 You must confirm your glucose reading with a fingerstick test before taking action
3 A minimum of 2 calibrations are needed each day, at least every 12 hours, and you must confirm your glucose reading with a fingerstick test before taking action.Animas® Vibe® website