Non surgical fat reduction for diabetic patient

Welcome to Diabetes Care Community! Forums Diabetes Management Non surgical fat reduction for diabetic patient

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Moderator 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Joseph
    Participant

I was reading about nonsurgical fat reduction methods here http://www.thecentrefordermatology.com/procedures/body/coolsculpting-non-surgical-fat-reduction/ . I would like to go for that treatment. Before that, I would like to know whether there are any other ways to reduce fat instead of taking any treatment. But I am a type 1 diabetic patient. Will it cause any health issues?

Keymaster

Coolsculpting is a fairly new non-surgical method to reduce fat in a targeted area of the body. Healthier eating and exercise are effective ways to reduce overall body fat; but for many people this approach doesn’t target the spot that they want to target; regardless how many sit ups they do – they just can’t get rid of the belly fat. Cosmetic procedures such as coolsculpting can sometimes be effective for this.

If you are considering this treatment speak to your healthcare provider and go for a consultation before agreeing to have the procedure done.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.