Non surgical fat reduction for diabetic patient

Welcome to Diabetes Care Community! Forums Diabetes Management Non surgical fat reduction for diabetic patient

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Brock Mobourne 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Joseph
    Participant

I was reading about nonsurgical fat reduction methods here http://www.thecentrefordermatology.com/procedures/body/coolsculpting-non-surgical-fat-reduction/ . I would like to go for that treatment. Before that, I would like to know whether there are any other ways to reduce fat instead of taking any treatment. But I am a type 1 diabetic patient. Will it cause any health issues?

Keymaster

Coolsculpting is a fairly new non-surgical method to reduce fat in a targeted area of the body. Healthier eating and exercise are effective ways to reduce overall body fat; but for many people this approach doesn’t target the spot that they want to target; regardless how many sit ups they do – they just can’t get rid of the belly fat. Cosmetic procedures such as coolsculpting can sometimes be effective for this.

If you are considering this treatment speak to your healthcare provider and go for a consultation before agreeing to have the procedure done.

Brock Mobourne
    Participant

Type II diabetes is a chronic disease that has reached epidemic proportions in the United States. Many cases go undiagnosed until significant organ damage has occurred. Naturopathy for diabetes have many safe and effective treatments to prevent or reverse Type II diabetes and pre-diabetes. The bottom line is that dietary and lifestyle habits must change in order to control blood sugar naturally. These are lifelong changes that will provide health benefits for years to come.

Treating Diabetes Naturally

• Stop the white stuff. White or processed grains and sugars cause rapid increases in blood sugar and insulin, contributing to weight gain and insulin-resistance. Eliminate white bread, white pasta, white rice, white potatoes and white sugar. Eating whole, unprocessed grains in moderation is a better choice.
    • Read your labels. Soda, bottled juice or tea, energy drinks and processed foods contain huge amounts of sugar, often in the form of high fructose corn syrup. High fructose corn syrup is especially dangerous because it does not stimulate hormones that control appetite and the feeling of satiety. Even if you are full, your brain does not get the signal to stop eating or drinking.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.