How to be a diabetic's new best friend

Welcome to Diabetes Care Community! Forums Caregivers’ Support How to be a diabetic's new best friend

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wiggles 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Steven Williams
    Participant

Over the last two years, I have become the best friend to many insulin dependent diabetics. How? By informing & helping them get the Disability Tax Credit from Canada Revenue Agency. It is a process, but it is extremely worth it. Just processed the adjustments for a lady last week and it was $21,600+ in tax refunds!

Quote from her – I love you so much! We never knew this even existed!

Now if she was under the age of 49, how much would she love me if I told her there would be up to $90,000 in grants and bonds for her retirement?

Please help me get the word out there, that there is a lot of “programs” to access additional funds because you are insulin dependent.

Wiggles
    Participant

Hi I am a 42 year old insulin dependent diabetic and have had since I was 15 was wondering how I would go about finding more information on how to proceed with this information you have provided.Thank you

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.