How to be a diabetic's new best friend

Welcome to Diabetes Care Community! Forums Caregivers’ Support How to be a diabetic's new best friend

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wiggles 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Steven Williams
    Participant

Over the last two years, I have become the best friend to many insulin dependent diabetics. How? By informing & helping them get the Disability Tax Credit from Canada Revenue Agency. It is a process, but it is extremely worth it. Just processed the adjustments for a lady last week and it was $21,600+ in tax refunds!

Quote from her – I love you so much! We never knew this even existed!

Now if she was under the age of 49, how much would she love me if I told her there would be up to $90,000 in grants and bonds for her retirement?

Please help me get the word out there, that there is a lot of “programs” to access additional funds because you are insulin dependent.

Wiggles
    Participant

Hi I am a 42 year old insulin dependent diabetic and have had since I was 15 was wondering how I would go about finding more information on how to proceed with this information you have provided.Thank you

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Help Us Help You

We want to learn about your interests so we can continue to improve your experience at Diabetes Care Community

Weekly Newsletter

Living Well with Diabetes

Healthy eating, management, exercise, medication and other diabetes information.