Help with exercise program

Welcome to Diabetes Care Community! Forums Physical Activity Help with exercise program

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Moderator Moderator 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Edward Charette
    Edward Charette
    Participant

My father is diabetic and is instructed by his doc to follow a strict exercise. Like most of the senior citizens my father is very lazy about exercise though I ensure that he does his exercise without fail.But this coming week I am embarking on a business tour ,so would like to hire someone to take care of my father’s exercise regimen. My friend suggested one independent living communities services like the Prestige Care,Bridgewood (http://www.prestigecare.com/independent_services.php) but is not sure if they can meet my requirements. Need suggestions and valuable input. I’m planning of hiring them by next month when I’ll out of town.

Profile photo of Moderator
    Keymaster

As we are located in Canada, we are not familiar with recommendations in the US for exercise training for seniors. We would suggest that you check with your father’s doctor or at a diabetes education centre in your area for recommendations to these types of services.

Best of luck and thanks for your interest in Diabetes Care Community.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.