Warm weather, cool drinks! This strawberry lime margarita mocktail is sure to please!
To rim the glasses:
- 1-2 tsp lime zest
- Kosher salt
- 1 lime wedge
For the strawberry mixture:
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- 120 mL/ 4 ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- About 4 cups crushed ice
- About 500ml of sparkling water
- 4 strawberries (with hull on)
- a few mint leaves
- Rimmed glasses: Place some salt and the lime zest in a small plate that is slightly bigger than the diameter of the glass rim. Cut a little notch in the lime wedge and run that notch all around the rim of the glasses. Dip the edge of each glass in the salt and lime zest.
- For the strawberry mixture: In a blender, puree together the strawberries, mint leaves, lime juice, and honey.
- Fill each glass with a scoopful of ice and then halfway up with sparkling water.
- Pour the strawberry mixture into the glasses until the glasses are full.
- Cut a little notch in each of the 4 remaining strawberries and place them on the rims of the glasses, garnish with a few mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.