This super yummy corn salad is the perfect addition to any summer BBQ dinner. You can make it ahead or serve it right off the grill.
- 4 ears of corn, husked
- 2 nectarines or peaches, sliced into ½-inch thick wedges or small bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
For the Dressing
- 2 tbsp tahini paste
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp water
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- A handful of fresh basil leaves, torn
- A small handful of fresh mint leaves, torn
- 4 oz (about ½ cup) feta cheese, crumbled
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat.
- Brush corn with oil, sprinkle with kosher salt and chili powder. Place the corn on the grill, cook, turning often, until it is tender and charred in spots, 6-8 minutes total. Transfer to a cutting board and let cool, then cut kernels from cobs.
- Make the Dressing: In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients together using a whisk. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together the corn kernels and nectarine slices/pieces. Drizzle with half of the dressing and gently toss. Fold the herbs and cheese through the salad.
- Place the salad on a platter and drizzle with the remaining dressing.