These Halloween spider energy balls make for the perfect nutrient-dense Halloween-themed spooky snack.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup nut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 30 Pretzel sticks cut in half
- In a large bowl, combine rolled oats, nut butter, honey, cocoa powder, ground flax seed, chia seed, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Once all ingredients are evenly incorporated, use a teaspoon to scoop mixture and form a ball using your hands.
- Carefully insert 6 pretzel sticks into each energy ball (3 on each side) to form the spider “legs”. Add two pomegranate arils on top to form the “eyes”.
- Let the spider energy balls sit in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Makes 10 energy balls