- About ½ lb snap peas
- 1½ tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and chopped
- 2 tbsp roasted black and white sesame seeds
- ¼ tsp coarse sea salt
- Cut the hard root end off each snap pea, and try to tear some of the tough fibers that come along with the end along the spine of the pea. No need to cut the other end of the pea.
- In a large fry pan, heat oil over med heat until shimmering, add the chopped garlic. Sauté for 20-30 seconds.
- Add the snap peas, toss into the oil and let cook tossing several times for about 3-5 minutes. They will soften a little but the idea is to keep them very crunchy. Add the sesame seeds and toss for another minute or so. Sprinkle with coarse salt and serve hot.