This roasted curry cauliflower is as delicious as it is easy on the eyes. This colourful and flavourful vegetable side-dish is made extra tasty when combined with a homemade mint yogurt sauce.
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp red onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp pomegranate arils (seeds)
Yogurt Mint Sauce (makes ½ cup of sauce)
- ½ cup yogurt
- 1 cup fresh mint
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ cup cilantro
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
- Place cauliflower florets into a bowl and toss with curry powder, garlic powder, turmeric, pepper, salt, lemon juice, and olive oil. Mix until evenly coated.
- Spread cauliflower in a single layer on the baking sheet and roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes mixing half way, or until florets are tender and golden.
- While the cauliflower is in the oven, prepare yogurt mint sauce by combining yogurt, mint, garlic, cilantro, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth and well combined, set aside.
- To a mixing bowl, combine roasted cauliflower with cilantro, red onion, and pomegranate.
- Portion one cup of cauliflower mixture to a side dish and top with 3 tablespoons of yogurt mint sauce.