This crowd-pleasing tabbouleh recipe gets an extra dose of fiber with the addition of cauliflower rice. It also makes for a delicious and nutrient-rich side dish that you can enjoy any night of the week.
- ¾ cup cauliflower, riced
- 1 cup cherry tomato, cut into quarters
- ½ cucumber, chopped into cubes
- ¼ cup green onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 cup parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- To a food processor, add raw cauliflower florets and pulse until it forms a riced consistency.
- To a mixing bowl, toss the cauliflower rice, tomatoes, cucumber, green onion, mint, parsley, and pomegranate seeds. Mix until well combined.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Drizzle on top of cauliflower tabbouleh, and mix until well combined.
- Serve and enjoy!