This high-protein chicken stir fry is loaded with vegetables, fiber, 3 sources of protein, and delicious flavour! It is perfect as a weeknight dinner or meal prep.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (6 oz) chicken breast, chopped into cubes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 bok choy stalk, leaves separated and sliced lengthwise
- 2 small carrots, peeled into ribbons
- ½ cup frozen shelled edamame, cooked
- 2 tbsp unsalted cashews
- 1 ½ cups soba noodles, cooked
- 2 tbsp green onion stalk, chopped
- Add olive oil to a skillet over medium heat and sautégarlic for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Season chicken with garlic powder and pepper, add to the pan and cook covered for about 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked all the way through. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, rice wine vinegar, water, and cornstarch.
- To the same pan, add mushrooms, bok choy, carrots, and sauce. Cook until vegetables are soft, and sauce starts to thicken, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add chicken, edamame, cashews, and soba noodles to the pan and mix together with the vegetables and sauce until everything is well combined.
- Garnish with green onion.
- Serve and enjoy!